Karen du Rocher
Karen is a partner specialising in the sale, purchase and leasing of residential and commercial property. She is also a notary public who can provide notarial services to authenticate personal and business documents for use abroad.
With over 30 years’ experience as a lawyer, Karen has an in-depth understanding of how the residential conveyancing and commercial property process works and a proven track record in dealing with matters quickly and cost effectively.
Karen can help with:
Individual notarial services
Having qualified as a notary in 2010, Karen also has a wealth of experience in arranging the authentication of documents for UK nationals to use abroad and for foreign nationals to use here. Karen can help with:
- applications to live, work or study here or abroad;
- requests to marry or enter a civil partnership here or abroad;
- applications to adopt a child here or abroad;
- the sale and purchase of UK or foreign property;
- the administration of a deceased person’s estate where UK or foreign property is involved;
- the sale or purchase of UK or foreign shares and investments; and
- the bringing or defending of UK or foreign court proceedings.
Business notarial services
- applications to set up a company in the UK or abroad;
- applications for a UK or foreign loan or mortgage;
- proof that a UK or foreign company has been validly incorporated and is solvent;
- proof that a UK or foreign company has the legal capacity to enter a commercial contract;
- the sale or purchase of UK or foreign property;
- the sale or purchase of UK or foreign shares and investments;
- visa applications for UK-based employees and directors wishing to work abroad or for foreign employees and directors wishing to work here (business immigration); and
- the bringing or defending of legal proceedings in the UK or abroad.
Notarial services across Kent
Karen is based in our Gravesend office but advises clients throughout Kent.
To contact Karen, please call 01474 335515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.