Hatten Wyatt Notaries provide a full range of professional Notary services to both private and corporate clients in Kent, authenticating documents to be used world-wide. As a firm we pride ourselves on our reputation for speed and efficiency in all areas of notarial practice. We specialise in shipping, insurance, banking and legal matters with an international dimension and are able to provide you with reliable, notarially certified translations and notarial documents in any language.
What are the benefits of using Hatten Wyatt Notaries?
- Range of specialist areas including shipping, insurance, banking and legal matter
- International dimension
- Speed and reliability of in house service within all areas
- Depth of experience and knowledge
- Attend on you personally to oversee execution of documents or welcome you to our head office
- Specialist dedicated priority notarial service and availability to suit your convenience
- 5 offices across Kent in Gravesend, Maidstone, Chatham, Tenterden and Tonbridge
Hatten Wyatt Notaries is regulated through the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury and maintains a minimum level of PI cover of £500,000.